Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas woes

Items eliminated the past couple of days: Tiger Woods and Russell Crowe (Cuba), and Josh Brolin, Daniel Craig, and Justin Timberlake (Chocolate). Only one on the table for me was Russell Crowe. Odd list, right?

Anyway, I love Christmas. I'm just celebrating it with everyone in the middle of January this year! My fiance, Steve, has a membership in a good vacation discount company (planwithtan), so we're headed to the Poconos for a week. I'm cooking enough food, including Christmas dinner, for the entire week, and my kitchen in the Poconos consists of a waist-high fridge, microwave (which we won't use), a toaster oven/crockpot (which we purchased today), a toaster, and a coffeemaker.

It's nuts. I had a gig earlier tonight and I have a gig tomorrow night. I have to do the laundry and pack the clothes, too. So I'll celebrate later! For now, I'm off. I'll practice the mandolin, and Steve will ski, and we'll heat reheated food out of a crockpot in front of a fire in a cabin in the woods. Yay! Happy holidays everyone! Please send me your thoughts about the Cuba/Chocolate blind item if you want to sort it out with me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment