Monday, December 8, 2008

Owen Wilson

Man, I love Owen and Luke Wilson. Luke is very ill and on the D list from booze, and Owen lost Kate Hudson and is going downhill fast from drugs. Plus, Owen's face looks like Fergie's now; completely bloated, busted up, and sad. Ugh. Fine looking men, not treating work like work, getting caught up in the celebrity machine and substances. What is up with Hollywood? When you go to parties, do you have someone there telling you to take substances or you won't get a job? Well?

I dated a man once who was well-off, articulate, handsome, and good-looking. He took me out for a show and dinner in NYC, then wanted to show me his penthouse. He was most proud of his expensive car, fine wine, thin speakers, and of the view of NY from the window. I felt so hollow looking out those windows with him standing next to me. It felt like the devil tempting Jesus, standing on a mountain top with him and telling him he could have the whole world. I felt sick and had to get out of there. Similarly, a smarmy (and, scary but true, legit) modeling agent in NYC told me he would make me a supermodel as long as I never told him the word NO. Meaning, I had to sleep with clients, whatever he/they said. I stood up for my virtue and was told that I was the outcast, that I couldn't live in the apartment with the other girls, and I would have to get a job as a waitress while he sent me off for one test shoot. A 16 year old Asian girl walked in the office then, and he told me that SHE was completely obedient to him, so she got to live in the big apartment and he trusted her completely. The girls had nursed him back to health from a bad cocaine addiction and he owed them his life. The girl could not look me in the eye. I never went back. Some things just aren't worth your soul.

I think Owen and Luke suffered from the temptation somewhere and got caught. 6 months to a year in rehab would be the solution to keep from dying at this point. Has anyone seen Luke lately? He was in a movie with Jessica Simpson, and that was the last I heard of him. Get well, people! Don't listen to the Hollywood devils anymore! Get into rehab, OK? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment