Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hugh Laurie!

OK, I loved Hugh Laurie as Jeeves. I loved him in Blackadder. I caught some episodes of Fry and Laurie on Youtube.

House, the character and the show, is the most beautiful thing ever. It's like a present every day, thinking of this. There are blogs which pick the diagnoses apart, which I wouldn't know squat about. I'm a little sad, really, hearing that the medicine is flawed sometimes. But I love the way House talks to his patients in that crabby way, but really gets to the heart of the matter and gets them on track again. It's like having a very surly jockey whipping the poor horse, but somehow they win the race.

I have a major crush on Robert Sean Leonard. Too good-looking, really. Is he involved with anyone?

I absolutely love the way House looks at Cuddy. When he's sure no one's looking, he ravishes her with his eyes. I don't even care if this affair happens right away, you know? I'm hoping Mira Sorvino comes back from the South Pole and shakes things up, too! Or the brainless CIA lady. Oh ladies, everyone knows House is a jerk, but someone please make the first move on this show and ask him out this season! Hahahaha I love this show! I even glanced at Ausiello's preview files to make sure the characters all lived through the hostage crisis! LOL x 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment