Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blind Items, Personal Experience

I love that P Didsquaddle is on Lainey's dirt list. Love it! Love it because he stood me and my pals up; we waited for him in a recording studio all darned day once and he stood us up. No one stands me up, OK? Forget it! Once that happened, he was on my personal dirt list. P Didsquaddle made my year. I laughed very hard at "I Am King"! I tell ya, I KNOW Obama would show up somewhere if he said he would, and P Diddlysquat is a stupid NUTBAG! No, I don't hold a grudge, sure!

I could swear that the private plane hopping, little people abusing guy was going to be Tom Cruise, or someone like that. Seriously, too. What would it be like to live with Tom Cruise? I actually know a couple of fine former Scientologists, but I dated an active one for 2 weeks and he was a horrorshow. Wouldn't discuss his religion with me, threw me out of the house for meditating (?), and cut me off in that cold way they're taught to do. Also hated my gossip habit and yelled at me for it. Anti-IRS and anti-psychiatry. He needs a shrink, though. Abandoned early by dad. Ripe for exploitation. Nasty! I bet Cruise is constantly getting auditing, and using ALL scientology-speak in the house. Every other phrase is an acronym, right? And he's all about auditing, the bridge, "purif", LRH, etc. Poor man. He really thinks he's saving the planet. He needs to let his demons out, and this is making him a walking Rain Man. Hypermasculine, driven, top-heavy, frightened of the "other", loud, pushy, repetitive, inauthentic, overreaching. What a mess! Wouldn't want him in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment