Sunday, November 30, 2008

Why I'm Obsessed

Why do I get so obsessed? I hate the polished patina that celebs present the world. I hate the way their agents lie to the press about their relationships. I mean, cmon. How long was Beyonce NOT officially in a relationship? And why not? Jay Z is a catch, OK? Weird. And Rihanna? Cmon! And I HATE that Aniston's rep lied so many times. I hate that Jessica Simpson's dad is such a tool and has so much power over her, which is destroying her life. I know the celeb thing is hard, OK? But it's like knowing your eye color, knowing if you're in a relationship. Right? I hate PR machines that string me along. I hate that Lohan's PR said she was drinking "kombucha" a year or so ago. I am addicted to Kombucha. Lohan is NOT a kombucha drinker, OK? Just not! I hate that Lohan is lying to the press now, claiming that she's clean, and that the press can enable her to stay sick. Once upon a time, back in the Bennifer #1 days, I read US Weekly religiously, and I got sick of reading what Benny Medina wanted me to know about her. Her weekly schedule! How early she gets up in the morning! What she cooks for Ben, and how normal she is! Puleeze. JLo was entirely PR manufactured, but in the process, she became oversaturated everywhere and it pissed me off. Don't get me wrong, there's the "glow" and she's charming and she has some innate rhythm/singing thing. But now she's a clotheshorse married to a spider monkey, OK? Boring! And I was bored in 2002, reading about every freaking bowel movement she made. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment